Users on school and district plans can use their Google accounts to sign in to Flocabulary, eliminating the need to create an additional username and password. Find answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
- ★ Who can use a Google account to sign into Flocabulary?
- Why would my students and teachers want to use a Google account to sign into Flocabulary?
- How do I use a Google account to sign into Flocabulary for the first time?
- Can I sign in with Google if I already have a Flocabulary account?
- What if my students or I forget our usernames and passwords?
- How do I disconnect my Google Account from my Flocabulary account?