Use this toolkit to help plan your next Flocab training!
- This webinar recording offers a 30-min overview of Flocabulary and how it works. It’s a great share if you have a teacher who can’t make a training.
- Make a copy and use these slides when you share Flocabulary with your teachers. This presentation deck is meant to be flexible for different training purposes.. Feel free to delete slides that are not relevant when you make a copy for your training!
- Use this handout if you’re training teachers with access to Flocabulary about setting up their accounts and creating student accounts and assignments.
Pick and choose what’s relevant for you and your school!
- Support ELLs
- Current Events Instruction
- Lower Elementary (K-2) Implementation
- Summer Implementation
- Learning Differences
- Test Prep
- Vocabulary Development
- Make a copy of this certificate and fill in your details to recognize your attendees once they’ve completed your training!
- Use this graphic to share stats on why hip-hop is such a powerful learning tool. Feel free to print and share this resource at your presentations!
- If you’d like to communicate with parents and guardians about how they can use Flocab at home with their child, make a copy of this parent letter, add in your own edits, and distribute at your school(s) to be sent home with students.