Assignments allow students to engage, master and create Flocabulary content. Assignments can consist of videos, Read & Respond, Quizzes and Lyric Lab activities.
To begin, assignments can either be created from the unit page or through the "My Classes" dashboard:
1. Add the assignment
On any unit in the library click on 'Add Assignment' on the left navigation.
OR you can assign through your ‘My Classes’ dashboard. Simply select the class you want to assign to, then click ‘Add Assignment’.
2. Customize the assignment
- Provide an assignment name
- Set a due date
- Select a unit by typing the name
- Select the activities you want to assign. (Note not all activities are available for all units. You will see a list of all available activities when creating your assignment)
- Tip: Select 'View Activity' to preview any assignable activity.
- When you're ready click 'Add Assignment'.
3. Monitor the assignment
You can now monitor assignment progress in the created class on your 'My Classes' dashboard.