Signing into Flocabulary with a Google account means your students and teachers don’t need to remember another username and password. Instead, they use the credentials they are already using for apps like Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite teachers to sign up?
- Sign in with Google or Office 365
- Who can use a Google account to sign into Flocabulary?
- What can the subscription manager do? What are they responsible for?
- Why would my students and teachers want to use a Google account to sign into Flocabulary?
- How do I become a manager (administrator) of my school's Flocabulary subscription?
- How can I view the classes and class rosters at my school?
- Who can see students' quiz scores?
- How do I add or remove manager privileges?
- How do I remove a teacher?