Welcome to your Flocabulary account! This guide will help you:
- Sign up or join a new class
- Find your way around the website
- Complete your assignments
Sign Up or Join a New Class
- To create your Flocabulary account, you need to get a class code from your teacher. It is 6 digits long and your teacher will know what it is!
- Once you have the class code, visit www.flocabulary.com and click Join a Class on the top of the page:
3. Enter your class code
4. Next, you have two options:
- If you've NEVER had your own Flocabulary account before, click "I'm new to Flocabulary." This will let you create a student account.
- If you have joined a class before (meaning you've seen this page already at some point), select "I already have a Flocabulary account." If you pick this, in Step 3 you will enter your username and password from the last time you signed up for a class.
You're in! If you have more than one teacher using Flocabulary, you'll need to fill out this form for EACH class. Remember: You only need one username and password for Flocabulary.com and you can use it to join all your classes.
Now that you have your account, you can log in to Flocab on any device by visiting Flocabulary.com and clicking "Log In" in the top right corner of the page.
Find Your Way Around the Website
Now that you have a Flocabulary account, you can watch any video you'd like on any device at any time. Find videos you're interested in by:
- Clicking on a Subject
- Selecting a Topic
- Selecting a Video
- Hitting play!
You can also search for a video on the top of the page using the magnifying glass!
Complete Your Assignments
1. You'll know you have an assignment when you see a number next to Assignments at the top of the page, or in a list down the right side. (You have to be logged in to see this!)
2. Click on Assignments, and then click on your assignment in “To Do” list.
3. Here you will see all of the activities you’ve been assigned, and the order in which you should complete them. Click “Start” to get working! (There might be a due date attached to each assignment if your teacher added one.)
Remember! You can leave assignments you’re working on and come back to them later by clicking on your “To Do” list and selecting “Continue.”
4. You can review all your completed assignments by selecting the “Done” tab.
That’s it! Have fun learning with Flocabulary!