Flocabulary has several different plans with different levels of access to Flocabulary features. If you see a message on the site that you don't have access to something, you likely need to upgrade your plan to get access.
Our Plans & Pricing page gives an overview of the different plans available.
All registered teacher users with an active subscription (trial or paid plan) will get access to:
- quick review questions
- interactive lyrics
- fill in the blank lyrics
- printable materials and worksheets in the teacher's guide
However, different users have different levels of access to:
- the My Classes section which includes:
- ability to set up classes and student accounts (with students able to log in from school or home)
- ability to assign quizzes to students
- teacher reporting dashboard on quiz results and comprehension
Note that Students cannot see quizzes unless they have been assigned.
If you have questions about your plan or want to upgrade, Contact Us.