If you are a subscription manager, you can invite teachers to register their Flocabulary accounts by following these steps:
- Go to My School by clicking your name at the top right of the page.
- Select the school subscription you want to invite teachers to.
- Click the Invite Teachers tab and you'll see two ways to invite teachers. You can either add teachers’ email addresses and send a generic invitation straight from the Flocab site, or you can copy and paste your school’s unique activation link into an email of your own. Clicking the activation link circled below will automatically copy the URL to your clipboard.
- If you use the email invitation option, you can check the status of the invitations and see whether teachers have signed up. Go to the Manage Teachers tab and toggle to Pending. This will show teachers that have not yet signed up or accepted the invitation. If you go to the Active tab, you will see confirmed teachers who have signed up.
Once teachers have been invited, they'll be taken to a registration page and guided through the following steps of the signup process:
- Enter email address
- Enter additional account information and set their password
Note that if a teacher already has a Flocabulary login, they should still follow the registration process to join their school's subscription. Instead of creating a new account, they'll be prompted to enter their existing password.
If you're a teacher and would like to invite other teachers at your school to join, click here.