Flocabulary accounts are non-transferrable and can only be used by single person. However, that person can use a single subscription to log in on multiple internet-enabled devices (i.e. your computer at home and your computer at school). You can only log in to one device at a time.
Articles in this section
- How does the Text to Speech tool work?
- Elementary Filter Overview
- How do I invite other teachers to join my subscription?
- Do you offer lower quality video? Do you offer HD video?
- Can I download the videos? My internet is slow.
- What if my students or I forget our usernames and passwords?
- How many people can use my Flocabulary teacher subscription?
- How do I add and remove students from my roster?
- How can I change my email address?
- Why can't I create classes or use the My Classes section?